The KTM 125 India Duke is finally here!
KTM 125 India Duke – What’s so special about the new bike?
- The KTM 125 India Duke is the most affordable motorcycle so far, by KTM in India
- The KTM 125 India Duke is also the most expensive bike in the 125cc category
- The KTM 125 India Duke’s 125 cc motor generates 14.3 bhp and 12 Nm
The KTM 125 India Duke features a 125 cc motor, generating 14.3 bhp of power and 12 Nm of absolute torque, controlled via a 6-speed manual gearbox. This makes it at once, the most affordable bike from KTM, the most expensive 125-cc bike so far, and the most powerful 125cc offering on the market right now!
The KTM 125 India Duke has been launched with a price tag of ₹ 1.18 Lakhs (Ex-showroom price from New Delhi). The manufacturer (KTM) says that the motorcycle will be available for sale across all the 450 official KTM showrooms in India. Bookings for the KTM 125 India Duke had started late in October.
KTM 125 India Duke – Specifications
The KTM 125 India Duke is powered by a 124.7 cc single-cylinder motor, which generates a staggering 14.3 bhp at 9,250 rotations per minute, and a maximum torque of 12 Nm at 8,000 rotations per minute. The engine is paired with a 6-speed gearbox, and is installed with anti-lock braking systems (ABS) as a standard inclusion.
Some of the debutante features that bike enthusiasts will look forward to in the KTM 125 India Duke include a trellis frame, an aluminum-based swing arm, and two 43 mm upside-down forks installed in the front. The rear end sports a 10-step adjustable mono-shock. As far as brakes are concerned, the bike has a 300 mm disc in the front tyre, and a 230 mm disc for the rear.
KTM India 125 Duke: Size, Weight and Ground Clearance
- The KTM 125 India Duke is 1,993 mm long and 789 mm wide, and has a height of 1083 mm
- The bike has a ground clearance of 175 mm
- The seat height on the KTM 125 India Duke is 818 mm
- The fuel tank capacity is 10.2 litres
- The motorcycle has a kerb weight of 148 kg
“KTMs are always about high performance, edgy design and a thrilling ride. The 125 Duke will be the new stepping stone into the KTM brand for riders starting out in the world of racing.” – Amit Nandi, President, Pro-biking at Bajaj Auto Ltd