1. By joining in the Visitorweb Technologies Pvt.Ltd. (hereafter ‘HSN’) Creator Network you understand that HSN owns the rights to all the Content (which refers to any audio visual program, images, videos, audios, text, graphics, iconography, hereafter referred to as ‘Content’) you submit, including the ones not selected for final broadcast.HSN has the right to modify, publish, distribute, monetise and do anything else it chooses to with the Content.
2. HSN does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any Content submitted by you.
3. You shall be solely responsible for your own Content and the consequences of submitting and publishing your Content on the Service (HSN Platforms, Brands and Applications). You affirm, represent, and warrant that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to publish Content you submit; and you license to HSN all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to such Content for publication on the Service pursuant to these Terms of Service.
4. You further agree that the Content you submit to the Service will not contain third party copyrighted material, or material that is subject to other third party proprietary rights, unless you have permission from the rightful owner of the material or you are otherwise legally entitled to post the material and to grant HSN all of the license rights granted herein.
5. You further agree that you will not submit to the Service any Content or other material that is contrary to the HSN Community Guidelines, which may be updated from time to time, or contrary to applicable local, national, and international laws and regulations.
6. HSN will process any audio or audiovisual Content uploaded by you to the Service in whatever manner HSN chooses to for ensuring broadcast compatibility and any other such requirements.
7. HSN does not endorse any Content submitted to the Service by any user or other licensor, or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and HSN expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with Content. HSN does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on the Service, and HSN will remove all Content if properly notified that such Content infringes on another’s intellectual property rights. HSN also reserves the right to remove Content without prior notice. The liabilities around the Content lies with the creator.
8. You agree that if HSN discovers that the Content has been reused elsewhere, it has the right to pursue legal recourse and send take-down notices to the services where such Content has been discovered.
9. At any point, we can change the above Terms and Conditions which would be uploaded on our website.